What is Technical SEO and how to do it?
Earlier other types of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) were “On-Page SEO” and “Off-Page SEO”. In this, another type of SEO is “Technical SEO“.
And SEO is the backbone of digital marketing. Without this, you cannot do digital marketing. But as much as we pay attention to on-page and off the page, we do not pay as much on technical SEO.
Technical SEO also plays an important role in the high ranking of your website. So, let us now see our today’s topic in detail, what is technical SEO, how do you do technical SEO, and why it is important.
What is Technical SEO?
For you to rank your website in SERPs, you need not only keyword research and backlinks, but along with this you also need to do technical analysis of your site.
Technical SEO means improving the technical things of your website.
For example, if your website does not load quickly, then it comes in the technical SEO of your website.
To put it another way, it might be noted that. For a good position in Google, you have to make technical improvements to your website, it is called ‘Technical SEO’.
Technical SEO includes coding, sitemap submission, site architecture, indexing, and crawling on your site.
Why is Technical SEO Important?
So, you have understood what is Technical SEO. Let us now see why technical SEO should be done.
With technical SEO, your website gets ranking above Google. Because Google does not rank sites with useless technical SEO in the search.
Google gives great importance to the loading speed and design responsiveness of your site.
Make your website according to every device (Mobile, Desktop, and Tablet) so that your website can also appear on the first page of Google. Because Google wants to give a good user experience to its visitors. If the technical SEO of your website is not good, then whether you do on-page SEO or off-page SEO on your site. With this, the chances of you ever getting ranked on the top in Google are almost zero.
How to do Technical SEO?
So, by now you must have known what is technical SEO and why it is important for your site. So let us now know how you can do the technical SEO of your website.
1. Technical SEO works only when a domain and hosting are very important for it. Therefore, take the domain and hosting of your website carefully. Because even this makes a big difference on the Google ranking of the website.
And hosting affects the loading time of your website. So get good hosting for your website.
2. Must take an SSL certificate for your website. This will make your website HTTPS.
3. Be sure to also customize the robots.txt file in the root directory of your website’s settings.
4. Choose the theme (layout) of your website like this. Which gives a good response in every device.
5. Keep the website architecture and navigation simple. With this, your website is good for both the search engine and the user.
6. Also pay attention to the URL structure of your website. Keep the URLs of your web pages as simple as possible.
7. For Google to crawl your site quickly, for this you have to submit the XML sitemap of your site to Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tool.
8. Protect your website from heavy coding. So that its loading speed can be improved.
9. Remove broken links from your website from time to time.
10. In today’s time, more people use the internet on mobile than on the computer. That’s why it is important that you make your website mobile-friendly. For this, you can use AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages).
So it is important that you pay as much attention to the technical SEO of your website as you give on OFF Page and ON Page.
How can you improve the technical SEO of your website?
To improve technical SEO, you can submit your website’s XML sitemap to the webmaster. Apart from this, you will also have to reduce the loading time of your site.
How to learn Technical SEO?
Learning technical SEO is not as difficult as most people think. For this, you get various free courses on the internet. From whom you can learn complete technical SEO. Or you can learn it by watching related Youtube videos.
Friends, today we learned about Technical SEO in this blog post. What is Technical SEO, how do you do technical SEO and why is it important.
I hope you liked the information given in this blog post. For more information visit our blog digitalgyanweb20.blogspot.com