Lenovo’s ThinkPad X13s is the company’s first laptop to bee co-developed with Qualcomm Technologie and Microsoft. It’s powered by the premium Snapdragon 8cx Gen 3 compute platform, running Windows 11 Pro, resulting in an ultra-slim, ultra-light fan-less design that delivers incredible multi-day battery life rated up to 28 hours. You also get AI accelerated experiences, enhanced 5G connectivity options including mmWave3, and application support through the Microsoft App Assure program. Read more for two hands-on videos and additional information.
At 2.35-pounds, you’ll be able to work from anywhere, thanks to Wi-Fi 6E connectivity, which provides a more stable high-speed connection and when unavailable, 5G mmWave or sub6 Wireless WAN for lightning fast, on-the-go connectivity. Aside from the Snapdragon 8cx Gen 3, it also features a 13.3-inch display, up to 32GB of LPDDR4x RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD, a Dolby Audio speaker system, and a 49.5 Whr battery. Available starting May 2022 in Europe, priced from €1399, with an AT&T / Verizon release in the US later in 2022.
Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Laptop, 14.0″ FHD Display, AMD Ryzen 5 5500U, 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage, AMD Radeon 7 Graphics, Windows 11 Home, Abyss Blue
- Powerhouse performance from AMD Ryzen 5 5500U mobile processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD storage, and AMD Radeon 7 Graphics
- The IdeaPad 3 14-inch laptop has 4-side narrow bezels that let you see more of the FHD (1920 x 1080) screen for wider viewing angles and less clutter
- Quieter and cooler with intelligent thermals, plus you can calibrate performance with Q-control, with 3 modes to match your performance needs
- Protect your webcam lens and guarantee your privacy with the built-in privacy shutter
- WiFi 6 (2×2 802.11 ax) and Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, plus USB, USB-C, and HDMI ports
Thanks to our collaboration with Qualcomm Technologies and Microsoft, we are excited to bring a new generation of work-from-anywhere device with the flexibility, mobility and security that enterprise customers need. ThinkPad X13s promises to end power anxiety and delight users with AI accelerated collaboration experiences and hyper-speed connectivity wherever they happen to be,” said Jerry Paradise, vice president, Global Commercial Product Portfolio, Lenovo PC and Smart Devices.