Jarvis AI (formerly Conversion AI) is a content writer that can generate articles in a matter of seconds for websites, blogs, and social media. It is a machine-learning algorithm that has been taught to write by reading millions of articles on the internet.
The content generated by Jarvis have a human-like writing style free from plagiarism and can produce content in various formats.
Here is a glimpse of what Jarvis AI can write for you:
- Blog Articles
- Facebook Ads Copy
- Google Ads Copy
- SEO Content
- Video Scripts
- And more
In this article, you’ll learn how to claim a free trial of Jarvis along with 10,000 words of credits absolutely free.
Jarvis offers a 100% risk-free 5-day free trial. If you’re not happy with the content Jarvis wrote for you, cancel your account within the trial period and simply email at [email protected] asking them not to charge your account after the free trial period is over.
Readers of Technicalwall.com will get 10000 Words Bonus Credit from Jarvis. To get the bonus, sign up with the special link given below.
How to Activate Jarvis AI Free Trial
Anyone looking to try Jarvis AI before upgrading to the paid plans, can sign up for the Jarvis free trial. Jarvis offers a 5-day free trial that allows you to try and use its premium features to see whether it is the right content writer tool for you or not.
Plus, if you feel that Jarvis is not the right AI tool for your content creation process you can cancel your free trial any time with the 5-day trial period.
Please Note. You also get a 10000 words of free credit along with the free trial that you won’t want to miss.
Here is the step by step process of getting the free trial of Jarvis AI.
Click on the special link button given below, it will allow you to join the free trial of Jarvis and also activate your 10000 words free credit.
To claim free credits, click on – Claim 10,000 Words Free, as shown in the above image.
In this step, you need to create an account at Jarvis. You can either register with your Google account to make the process quicker or use your any other email address for the registration.
After entering your details for registration, click on Continue as shown in the image.
In this step, you will be asked to enter the details of your business.
In this step, how do you plan to use Jarvis for content creation. You can select more than one option and these options can be changed later. So,
Now click on the Next button as shown in the above image.
Click on the check button to verify you’re not a robot.
In this final step, you will have to choose the Jarvis plan for your free trial.
Jarvis has two paid plans – Starter and Boss Mode. Boss Mode is the best plan to create long-form blog articles, reports, stories and emails, whereras, Starter plan is best for creating short copy like headlines, tweets, and product descriptions.
Select the plan for your 5-day free trial.
Enter your payment details and start enjoying your 5-day free trial along with 10,000 words of free credit.
That’s it. You have now successfully activated the free trial of Jarvis AI.
These are the 5 easy steps to claim your free trial of Jarvis and 10,000 words credit as a bonus.
Readers of Technicalwall.com will get 10000 Words Bonus Credit from Jarvis. To get the Bonus and 5-day free trial, sign up with the special link given below. If you’re not happy with the content Jarvis wrote for you, cancel your account within the trial period and send an email at [email protected] asking them not to charge your account after the free trial period is over.
What is Jarvis AI?
Jarvis AI is a GPT3 artificial intelligence technology that can write Blog Articles, Facebook and Google ads copy, Emails, Social Media Posts, SEO-optmized content, landing page copy and more. It is also one of the best AI story generator as it can create perfect unique stories based on your inputs.
The Jarvis AI has been developed by Dave Rogenmoser with the goal to empower content marketers to create more engaging, creative and unique content for themselves and for their clients. For example, it can generate a 1000-words blog articles on any given topic in a matter of seconds.
It has been used by 50,000+ content marketers around the world including companies like – Google, Airbnb, Zillow, IBM, AT&T and more.
Jarvis due to its excellent features has managed to get incredible ratings on review platform. At the time of writing this article (January 2022), Jarvis has the following ratings on popular review websites:
- Trustpilot – 4.8 out of 5 (Total rating: 1812)
- Capterra – 4.9 out of 5 (Total rating: 691)
- G2 – 4.8 out of 5 (Total rating: 478)
Main Benefits of Jarvis AI
Jarvis.ai is a perfect tool for companies, bloggers or content marketers looking for an easy way to create high-quality content without having to worry about writer’s block or coming up with ideas themselves!
It helps them generate blog articles, ad copy, headlines and email templates at scale without having to do any manual labor or spend any time on research.
Below I have mentioned some of the main benefits of using Jarvis AI. You can use the free trial of Jarvis to take advantage of these benefits.
- Help you to break through writer’s block. Just feed the AI tool with your topic and main keywords, and wait for Jarvis to create SEO-optimized content that is keyword-rich and plagiarism-free.
- Create original content. Jarvis has integrated Copyscape into the system to automatically detect for duplicate content in the generated blog articles or stories.
- Scale up your content creation. No need to hire any writer for your content. You can instruct Jarvis to generate thousands of words of content in just few minutes.
- No need to pay hefty fees to digital marketers. Jarvis creates better ad copy for your marketing campaigns. You can also test more ad copy variations to increase sales and improve ROAS for your ad spend.
- No language barrier. Jarvis lets you create content in 25+ languages to reach audiences around the world.
Key Features of Jarvis AI
Here is the break down of the main features of Jarvis AI tool:
- Jarvis Commands to tell Jarvis exactly what you want written
- Now Jarvis can read your past 3,000 characters every time before writing for better context and high quality output
- Write unique stories and eBooks that captures reader’s attention
- 50+ templates to create different types of content – AIDA, PAS, Product description, Creative story, Blog Post Topic Ideas, Blog Post Outline, Blog Post Intro Paragraph, Facebook Ad Headline and more. Check out all Jarvis Templates here.
- 40+ copywriting skills such as the blog introduction and storyteller to generate the perfect piece of content
- Scan your generated content with Copyscape to ensure that it is 100% plagiarism-free
- Activate Grammarly to check your content for grammatical and spelling errors, if any
- Integrate with SurferSEO to include that exact keywords in your content you need rank high on search engines
- Stay organized and manage your team to work seamlessly between different projects and multiple clients
Jarvis AI Pricing & Plans
Jarvis offers two pricing plans – Starter plan and Boss Mode plan
Starter Plan – This plan allows you to write short copy like headlines, tweets, and product descriptions. At $29 per month, you can create 20,000 words of content every month.
If your main goal is to create long form blog articles, stories, reports and emails, I would recommend you to give Boss Mode a try.
Boss Mode Plan: Earlier the price of Boss Mode was $119 per month which in my opinion is costlier for small bloggers and businesses. However, Jarvis has recently reduced the price of Boss Mode to $59 per month which now makes it more affordable to its users.
FAQ on Jarvis Free Trial
1. What is Jarvis AI?
Jarvis AI is a GPT3 artificial intelligence technology that can create high-quality original content for your blog, website, social media post, ads copy or email newsletters without the need for a writer.
2. What AI does Jarvis use?
Jarvis AI uses OpenAI’s GPT3 artificial intelligence technology to create a perfect and original piece of content – marketing copy, blog articles, stories, essays and more.
3. Who can use Jarvis AI?
Jarvis is perfect for bloggers and marketing agencies who wants to scale up their content creation process without devoting too much of their time.
4. How to use Jarvis AI for free?
Jarvis.ai is a subscription-based premium product. The plan starts at $29/mo. However, one can always sign up for the 5-days free trial to see if Jarvis is the right product for you.
5. How to sign up for Jarvis free trial?
Readers of Technicalwall.com can sign up for the 5-days free trial with this special link – Jarvis free trial, which also gives you 10,000 words of free credit.
6. Do I need to enter my credit card details to sign up for Jarvis free trial?
Yes, you can sign up for the Jarvis free trial either with your credit card or Google Pay account. Please note that your credit card (or Google Pay account) will be automatically charged once the 5 day free trial of Jarvis is over.
6. Does Jarvis AI offers any money-back guarantee?
Jarvis offers a 100% risk-free 5 day free trial. So, you’re not required to pay anything to use Jarvis during the trial period.
7. Does Jarvis AI creates SEO-optimized content?
Jarvis has integrated SurferSEO into its system to create content that is perfectly optimized for SEO to rank your content higher on search engines. However, you’ll need a separate account for SurferSEO.
Wrapping Up on Jarvis Free Trial
By this, we have come to the end of this article. I have tried to explain each details of Jarvis free trial along with its benefits, key features and pricing options.
Jarvis AI is truly worth the money for the features and benefits that comes with its subscription plans.
5 day free trial of Jarvis gives you ample opportunity to try all the premium features and see whether it can create content as per your liking.
What is your experience using Jarvis, please offer your valuable comment below.
Sharing is Caring! If you like my effort in creating this article, please take a moment to share it on social media websites. The sharing link is given below.
Join the free trial of Jarvis and also claim the 10,000 words of free credit by signing up with the link given below.