Rheinmetall’s Autonomous Combat Warrior (ACW) Wiesel tank is unlike any other that you have seen, and it was recently showcased on an off-road course in Australia. This is also the vehicles first platform-independent autonomous vehicle, powered by a 81-kW VW diesel engine that drives the tracked running gear with four track rollers on both sides utilizing a hydromechanical torque converter. Read more to see it in-action and for additional information.
The autonomous system can be activated when necessary, providing operation in several modes: manual or remote-controlled operation via a tablet. When in autonomous mode, the tank travels along pre-programmed routes and can avoid obstacles without any issue. If set to follow-on mode, the Wiesel follows a lead vehicle in convoy mode or preceding soldiers. Other features include computer vision for terrain recognition and LIDAR technology.
Segway Ninebot S Smart Self-Balancing Electric Scooter with LED light, Portable and Powerful, White
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- POLICO 10.5″ pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height – 3.11 – 6.6 Inch
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems. Charging Temperature-32-104° F(0-40°C)
ACW’s goal is to fundamentally change the way in which land vehicles support military operations by transforming a vehicle from tool to teammate to provide currently unachievable levels of soldier protection, support, and tactical advantage,” said Gary Stewart, Managing Director of Rheinmetall Defense Australia.