At Mobile World Congress 2022 in Barcelona today, Oppo debuted their all-new record breaking charging technology: 240W SUPERVOOC flash charge. This is capable of charging a 4,500mAh battery to 100% in a blazing fast 9 minutes, truly pushing the boundaries of charging power. To keep things safe, Oppo uses five safety protection measures as well as a specially designed control chip capable of monitoring voltage, current as well as temperature. Read more for a video demonstration and additional information.
How does it work? Oppo claims this charging technology utilizes three ‘charge pumps’ to supply power to devices at 10V/24A, and despite the high 240W power output, the company says that it conforms to standards for heat dissipation. The took a holistic approach to the safety of the adapter, charging cable and the handset, thus minimizing the potential safety hazards and risks, while still providing an efficient as well as secure charging solution.
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G Cell Phone, Factory Unlocked Android Smartphone, 128GB, 120Hz Display, Pro Grade Camera, All Day Intelligent Battery, US Version, Graphite
- SMOOTH SCROLLING: The 120Hz display delivers a super smooth scroll, with optimized refresh rate, and a fast touch response gives seamless visuals in both work and play
- REAL DISPLAY VISION: The high quality display with Dynamic AMOLED 2X delivers vibrant color and brightness, even in bright sunlight
- PRO-GRADE CAMERA: The powerful pro grade camera delivers high quality photos and videos, with a Rear Camera that boasts 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide-angle cameras and an 8MP Telephoto Camera; It also features a Front Camera that includes a 32MP Selfie Camera
- 30X SPACE ZOOM: 30x SpaceZoom combines a 3x Hybrid Optic Zoom and 30x digital zoom for high resolution close ups, while the EngageZoom Lock reduces shakiness the further your zoom in
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE: The power-efficient processor chip offers reliability and performance that boosts every experience, from graphic-heavy gaming to multitasking.
Despite the many challenges we’ve faced over the past years, the telecommunications industry has still seen positive development, and we at OPPO have seen a steady growth. Technologies like the 240W SUPERVOOC flash charge demonstrate our leadership in innovation, while devices such as the OPPO 5G CPE T2 highlight the new directions our business is heading,” said Billy Zhang, Vice President of Overseas Sales and Service of OPPO.