Razer’s Anzu Smart Glasses seamlessly combines the protection of 35% blue light filtering lenses, 99% UVA/UVB protective polarized sunglasses, touch controls, and open-ear audio for a one-of-a-kind wearable, all for $59.99 shipped, today only, originally $199.99. Weighing in at under 48g, its customized Bluetooth 5.1 connection offers 60ms latency for ultra smooth, stutter-free sound without disruptions from audio delay or skipping, while a discreet omnidirectional mic and speakers provide hands-free communication. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
Razer Anzu Smart Glasses: Blue Light Filtering & Polarized Sunglass Lenses – Low Latency Audio – Built-in Mic & Speakers – Touch & Voice Assistant Compatible – 5hrs Battery – Round/Small
- Blue Light Filtering or Polarized Sunglass Lenses : Its blue light filter lessens screen glare to protect your eyes, reducing eyestrain so they feel fresh and focused while enjoying entertainment or working, while the polarized replacement lens shields your eyes from the sun
- Low Latency Audio: Its industry-leading 60ms Bluetooth connection delivers smooth, stutter-free sound that allows you to stay immersed without any disruptions from audio delay or skipping
- Built-in Mic and Speakers: With the Razer Anzu, you can go hands-free when taking calls thanks to a discreet omnidirectional mic built into its frame
- Touch-Enabled and Voice-Assistant Compatible: Change music tracks, play or pause media, manage calls, and activate your smartphone’s voice assistant—all from the glasses’ sleek touch interface
- More than 5 hours of battery life: With this much mileage on a single charge, it’ll never run out during long gaming sessions. When folded up and not in use, it conserves power by shutting off automatically
You also get an intuitive touch interface on the side of the Anzu frame that lets you quickly change music tracks, play / pause media, manage calls, and activate the smartphone’s voice assistant. Open up the free companion Android and iOS apps for additional EQ adjustments (default, enhanced clarity, or treble boost), latency settings, battery status, and firmware updates).
The Razer Anzu modernizes the wearable category in terms of convenience and blue light or UV protection. With Anzu, Razer is entering the market at a time when there is a surge of people working from home – where eye protection, hands-free communication and smart features are now in high demand,” said John Moore, Head of Sales and Marketing at Razer.