Under normal circumstances, very few, if any, production cars can win in a drag race against even the factory 2012 Suzuki Hayabusa motorcycle. However, when you pit the Tesla Model S Plaid against a modified superbike outfitted with a 1340cc engine making 204 wheel horsepower, the former puts up quite the fight. Let’s just say that the instant torque of the Tesla Model S Plaid definitely helped it off the line. Read more for the video and additional information.
Weighing in at just 496-pounds without a rider, the Suzuki Hayabusa can definitely be considered one of the world’s most powerful motorcycles, and rightfully so. Thanks to the modifications, this bike is capable of running E85 fuel, which give it a massive boost in power and torque without having to break the bank for racing fuels.
LEGO Technic Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 42138 Model Building Kit; Pull-Back Drag Race Car Toy for Ages 9+ (544 Pieces)
- Build an icon of drag racing – Race car fans will love building and exploring this action-packed LEGO Technic Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 (42138) drag race car toy set
- Pull-back function – With 2 pull-back motors, controlling this cool car toy is easy. Just pull back and then release to send your car speeding along
- Epic AR (augmented reality) experience – Use the LEGO Technic AR app to put the car to the test on a virtual racetrack. Check out the challenges for more fun ways to play
- Ideal for any drag racing fan aged 9+ – This muscle car toy building set makes a top gift for anyone who loves race cars, drag racing or AR toys
- Perfect size for play – This cool car toy measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 10.5 in. (27 cm) long and 4.5 in. (12 cm) wide