Interswitch Group Nigeria is currently recruiting interested and qualified candidates for the position of a Lead, Strategy & Insights. Get the job details and how to apply below.
Interswitch is an Africa-oriented technology-driven company focused on payments. Interswitch’s broad network and robust payments platform have been instrumental to the development of the Nigerian payments ecosystem and provide Interswitch with credibility to expand across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Lead, Strategy & Insights
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Department: Indeco – Industry Ecosystem & Platforms
- To act as the strategy and insights champion, entrenching a culture where managers and members in the Business Division make data-driven decisions and
- To support the development and execution of the business strategy, with reference to Interswitch Indeco’s strategic direction.
- Strategy Business Partner.
- Provide strategic support to businesses and sometimes act as first-line advisor on operational issues.
- Provide support to all business resources and monitor all requirements for various value-added service.
- Work with process development and resource teams and prepare appropriate schedule.
- Insights and Reporting.
- Contribute to the preparation of various data and analytics reports.
- Analyse complex data and identify requirements for business enhancement during sales projects’ implementation.
- Report improvement opportunities to sales/business strategies and operational plans according to business priorities and budget margins.
- Develop weekly progress reports which include activities progress against set timelines, key risk and control indicators, and overall improvements on current processes and procedures that minimize relevant risks.
- Submit reports to Head, Strategy and Excellence.
- Data Collection, Analysis, Assessment and Control.
- Work independently to collate and analyse data using predetermined tools, methods, and formats to create standard insights.
- Monitor team members’ use of the customer relationship management system (CRM), identifying and resolving standard issues and escalating these to a senior manager as appropriate.
- Interswitch – INTERNAL Support creation of machine learning algorithms by applying standard statistical analysis or data preparation methods
- Stakeholder Engagement.
- Assist with stakeholder engagement by arranging actions, meetings, events, and supporting materials to promote stakeholder understanding and commitment
- Attend meetings led by Head, Strategy and Excellence, along with relevant stakeholders, and acquire needs on business strategies requirements
- Execute sales mitigation activities in line with communicated requirements
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with contractors, clients, and consultants in sales ecosystem.
- Operational Compliance.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the organisation’s policies and procedures and of relevant regulatory codes and codes of conduct to ensure own work adheres to those standards.
- Obtain authorisation from a supervisor or manager for any exceptions from mandatory procedure.
- Policy and Process Development & Implementation.
- Work within established procedures to achieve specified goals.
- Execute sales and business strategy according to plan and detailed activities
- Review sales and business issues in line with sales and businessprocesses, systems, and procedures, and find solution to ad-hoc problems
- Support strategies development and execution for Interswitch’s business intelligence processes.
- Prepare data architecture and strategies and provide business object solutions as per requirements.
- University First Degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Sales and Marketing or any Finance related field.
- At least 7 years’ experience in strategy and data analysis and reporting in the financial or Fin Tech industry to enable the job holder to deal with most situations and to advise others.
- At least 2 years’ experience of supervising and directing people and other resources to achieve specific end results within limited -timeframes.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should click the Apply Now link below to apply (Submit CV and Application):
APPLY NOW >>
Follow our FACEBOOK PAGE for latest updates. Use the share buttons above and below the post to share with friends on Social Media.