Interswitch Group Nigeria is currently recruiting interested and qualified candidates for the position of a Business Development Manager – Corporate. Get the job details and how to apply below.
Interswitch is an Africa-oriented technology-driven company focused on payments. Interswitch’s broad network and robust payments platform have been instrumental to the development of the Nigerian payments ecosystem and provide Interswitch with credibility to expand across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Corporate
Job Type: Permanent
Department: Indeco – Industry Ecosystem & Platforms
- Build and implement business growth strategies and opportunities of Interswitch solutions and services for the corporates in Nigeria.
- Drive product feature enhancements and service platform optimization to deliver long-term value-add for the value chain of different verticals in the corporate space.
- Transform the Interswitch’s business offerings into a robust digital payments ecosystem with extensive coverage across all industries in the corporate space. Grow existing market share, develop, and penetrate new market/segments through value offerings.
- Develop new business ideas, grow transaction volume, and develop market expansion strategies.
- Develop and implement strategies that Supports and improves.
- Sales Penetration o Market Development activities o Product Development, and Business Diversification.
- Business Case Development and Pricing Model Design
- Business Process Documentation.
- Develop Business Road Maps for Interswitch services/solutions that align with all corporate sectors excluding the energy sector.
- Business Analysis engagement activities that guide Interswitch’s sales team for quality leads generation.
- Establish and maintain seamless and excellent process operations relationship with matrix teams.
- Prepare detailed business specification documents of new products developed for further engagements with the product and implementation teams
- Work with the assigned Product/Marketing/Engineering teams to prepare quality pre-sales kits for delivery of Interswitch solutions for corporates.
- Key Account Management.
- Provide customer-focused sales and account management activities for designated corporate customers and products.
- Product innovation through deliberate partnerships and collaboration with existing corporates that support positive customer engagement index scores
- Maintain an awareness of sales and other development amongst competitors and pass on relevant information to the sales team and other teams as the case may require.
- Maintain access to sales tool (CRM) to keep track of leads generated and other relevant information to enable performance to be measured and monitored proactively.
- Provide first-level business knowledge of assigned product/services to corporate clients via the sales team.
- Good First Degree (preferred Business-related discipline) with 4 – 7 years experience in the Digital Financial Industry.
- Professional qualification not mandatory but required.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should click the Apply Now link below to apply (Submit CV and Application):
APPLY NOW >>
Follow our FACEBOOK PAGE for latest updates. Use the share buttons above and below the post to share with friends on Social Media.